The vine applique in the same colour tone as the tunic is hand-sewn on the inside to create a playful trompe l’oeil when worn; ideal for a balmy day at Il Pellicano, Porto Ercole.
Wear it with: vintage sunglasses, ambas leggings, ambas swimsuit, Guja de Vère necklace, ambas bag, Furlane shoes.
The ‘vine’ tunic is straight-cut and yet form fitting in style with 35cm/13.8' slit on each side.
Our model is 1,80mt tall. Because of the variations in monitor calibrations and technology, colors, scale and texture can vary — sometimes greatly, swatch colors aren't guaranteed to be accurate.
||Small 40 IT
||Medium 42 IT
- 100% organic cotton
- Transparent lightweight ‘crinkled’ gauze
- Straight cut
- Hand sewed ‘vine’ appliqué along the front from below the V-neck to hem
- Hand wash separately in cold water, no ironing, over time some fading of colours may naturally occur
Ambas garments are hand-woven from natural fibres and hand-dyed by traditional craftsmen.
- All pieces are unique and can slightly vary in tone, size and finish.
- Some irregularities may be present, inherent to a production process by craftsmen.